Information regarding COVID-19 and Beaver Meadow Family Campground:
Beaver Meadow Family Campground is continuing to monitor the ever-changing situation in regards to Covid19. Campgrounds in New York State are operating in different phases as opening is allowed on a regional basis, we are currently just beginning this process at phase 1. Although we are opening, we are operating in a limited capacity as per New York State Department of Health. We are taking the following steps below to keep both our campers and staff as safe as possible.
- All bathhouses, poly johns, pool, and playgrounds will be closed until further notice. However, dump stations WILL be open/available for your use. Also, Laundry will be open during office hours ONLY and be disinfected on a regular basis.
- We are ONLY accepting self contained RV’s/trailers. No tent camping or units without a bathroom, as we do not have bathrooms available at this time.
- Cabin and golf cart rentals are unavailable until further notice
- Scheduled activities have been canceled until further notice.
- Campers are required to remain 6′ apart, to stay on their respective sites and avoid socializing in groups with other campers. Outdoor recreation that does not involve interaction with other families is highly recommended.
- No day guests are permitted to enter the campground.
- We have advised our staff to stay home if they exhibit flu like symptoms, we kindly ask our campers to do the same to reduce possible exposures.
Campgrounds are currently considered, “life-sustaining”, however this may change moving forward if we do not comply with the guidelines concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. The failure of campgrounds to enforce measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 will result in campgrounds being closed indefinitely.
We understand this may change plans for some you. In light of the pandemic, we are permitting dates to be changed a year out from the date of reservation. Our campers may either modify or cancel their existing reservations between now and May 31, 2020 up to 24 hours ahead of their scheduled check-in without a $15 cancellation fee or the loss of their deposit. Campers who cancel within the 24-hour time window of arrival, will forfeit their deposit. If you feel you need to alter your reservation, we are asking that you kindly consider changing the dates instead of canceling for refunds.
Please don’t hesitate to call the office with questions or for more clarification at 585.457.3101. This could all change either way in a moment’s notice!
We will keep you posted to the best of our abilities. In the meantime, please stay safe.
Jeff & Kim